Change #13 by Mark Smith at 2006-08-06 17:16:16.
Trackback Working Group Goals and Milestones
- Define a secure protocol that can be used to establish relationships between two resources on the web.
- Define a secure protocol that can be used to alert services of the availability of new resources on the web.
- To design the standard such that others can easily extend it to accomodate use cases and scenarios outside the scope of, and unconveived by this Working Group.
Below is a proposed schedule for the Trackback Working Group. Until the group is blessed by the IETF, this is provisional.
- Jan 2006 - First Trackback Internet Draft, initiate IETF working group process
- ??? - Working Group officially formed, chairs assigned, work begins
- ??? - Request Last Call for Trackback
- ??? - Submit Trackback to IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard